Alcat Scientific Dossier
Pay My Bill
Understanding Your Results
ALL SPECIMENS MUST BE SHIPPED THE SAME DAY THEY ARE COLLECTED.
Check with shipping carrier prior to draw for express delivery cutoff times.
Draw Blood Monday-Saturday ONLY
No spinning, freezing or refrigeration.
1. Fill out CSS Requisition Form.
2. Collect venous blood by venipuncture using blue vials provided (3.8% Sodium Citrate, 4.5ml draw).
3. Label each vial with the patients name and time/date of collection.
4. Immediately invert the vials several times to ensure proper mixing. (DO NOT SHAKE)
5. Place all vials into the slots of the foam sleeves.
6. Place both foam sleeves into biohazard specimen bag.
7. Place Requisition form into front pouch of specimen bag.
The CSS Requisition form must be returned to our lab.
8. Remove strip covering the blue adhesive and seal bio-hazard specimen bag.
9. Place specimen bag with vials and requisition into silver insulated bag, seal bag. (In temperatures 78 degrees or greater place frozen ice pack into insulated bag).
10. Place insulated bag into box provided.
11. Place specimen box into the pre-paid Laboratory Pak and seal tightly.
12. Call your shipping carrier to schedule a same day pick-up or drop off at a UPS/FEDEX location. NO DROPBOX.
To avoid unnecessary redraw charges due to improper shipping, please take note of the following:
***ALL SPECIMENS MUST BE SHIPPED THE DAY THEY ARE COLLECTED***
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-US-ALCAT (1-800-872-5228)